Thursday, October 9, 2008

THE TREND CONTINUES!

Well, apparently the Chrisman's have some incredible genetic assigning abilities. The Dr. told us it is a FEMALE. I am not convinced. I have been having dreams about this baby since we found out I was pregnant. All the dreams have been a little boy. I couldn't see with the image the Dr. was showing us, proving the gender. I will have another ultra sound in a month so maybe the image will be a bit more clear and it will sink in. For now, I am NOT convinced! I was 100% sure that the little bugger was a boy. Don't get me wrong, a little girl is WONDERFUL! A healthy baby is all we could ever ask for so I will take whatever is given to me. I was just a little shocked to hear "FEMALE!" when I was expecting to hear "WEINER!" We are grateful for whatever the Lord blesses us with. We couldn't have more grattitude to hear the babies heart beat and know that it is healthy and happy. With all 10 fingers and 10 toes!




I had no way to scan the images they printed for us. I took a picture of the best image I could and this is the one that turned out. I don't know if anyone can even tell what they are looking at but there is our baby. Our MYSTERY baby! You can see the head on the left and stomach below and to the right.

Me just enjoying the poking and jabbing from the Dr. trying to get the baby to move. I was a little nervous. You can tell by the sweat marks! That's real nice Emy.

I really don't like having my picture taken when I'm pregnant. Since everyone is bugging me to see my bump, well, here it is!

19 weeks. Almost halfway there!

My belly button has totally popped out. I am one of those lucky people who have an outie. When I'm pregnant, it looks like I have a hernia. Nikko actually will pull my shirt up and try to bite it. It doesn't feel nice since he has teeth.

Me and my little man. He is such a good baby.

If our baby is indeed a girl, I hope she gets eyelashes like her brothers. How cute are those teeth? Love it!

Look at those suckers. I wish I had some like that!

9 comments:

heidi said...

congrats!! i love the 1/2 way ultrasound--super fun to find out...and be surprised. you are going to be one busy mama!

Megan said...

Uuummmm...where's the baby bump? I couldn't see it.
If it IS a girl I'll be so excited! Gwennie can have another friend!

Candice said...

19 weeks! and a GIRL!! What the?? I will be amazed too if you have a little girl. It's so much fun though, you will love it. I can't wait to meet her. And yes, I'm sure she will want Nikko's eyelashes too. I am jealous of them, is that wrong? hahaha.

Hayley Anderson Photography said...

A GIRRRLLLLLL!!!! Holy crap! Congratulations you two!!! Call me when you can!

Hayley Anderson Photography said...

A GIRRRLLLLLL!!!! Holy crap! Congratulations you two!!! Call me when you can!

Becca said...

CONGRATULATIONS! You guys that is so exciting! BTW- you can't tell you are pregnant in the photos- I mean not even a little bit. You guys look great!

CamKamFam said...

omg! i didn't even know you were preggo! CONGRATS!!! little girl...daddy's little girl! anyway, umm...19 weeks, you look like i did when i was 5 weeks! i hate you!!! haha. :o)

Kristen Hart said...

You guys look like you are having an amazing time there! Emy, you should have tonz of pictures taken while your pregnant! You look absolutely stunning! A little girl would be amazing! :) Hope all is well with you guys! Love y'all!

gunnfam said...

Hi, you don't know me but I found your blog on my high school PHS 2000 blog. My name is Sherri K (hudnall) and I grew up with Jake. I just wanted to say congrats on the adorable family and good luck with the living so far away from home!