Friday, October 24, 2008

NONI!

Our NONI will be here soon! She leaves today and will be here tomorrow! We all are SO excited to see her! In three days, our little man will turn one. This picture was taken only minutes after Nikko entered into this world. His Noni was there when he was born and is going to be with him to celebrate his big day! A lot can happen in a year........................

You go from this, to.............................


THIS! Now we stand in shopping carts.


We wave to everyone who passes by.


Finally, shopping is fun for someone!


Nikko can't wait to show his Noni all his favorite toys.


Pots and pans are very popular right now.

Especially since he has figured out he can SIT in them!

Mom,

We are so excited to have you here to ourselves for a whole WEEK! I wasn't able to sleep last night, I was up thinking about all the fun stuff we are going to do! Plus, I couldn't stop thinking about all the goodies your bringing over! REAL food! We hope you have a great flight and have a nice layover in Paris! Eat some yummy pastries for me!

Love you!

3 comments:

RLLRC said...

He is SOSOSOSOSO tall now!!! Isn't it amazing. We want lots of pictures, please. Have fun, Lisa.

nicole said...

I'm loving all the updates! Keep them coming...

I love that shot of your mom and Nikko too. So cute, aren't you exctied for that again soon??

Shanin Chamberlain said...

Your mom invited me to come, I SO should have! Those pictures made me miss him even more! Hope he has a happy birthday! Give him kisses from me! It's freezing here, and church is lame! Miss you all and hope everyone is doing good! Love, Kali