Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Going For A Walk, Eating & Pigeons!

We went for a nice little walk today. The weather was perfect! We actually had a good reason to get out, we wanted to find exactly where my new Dr.'s office is. Thursday is a big day for us, we finally will find out if Nikko is going to have a baby brother or baby sister! I have a very strong feeling that I know what it is but am not telling anyone. I think it will jinx me! Jake seems to think it is a girl. In his family, his dad had a boy, girl then boy. Jake's brother has boy, girl, boy and then girl. Will the Chrisman trend continue? We will find out soon! So stay TUNED!


Mom- check out his shoes. They are almost too small. This is only the second time he has worn them. Makes me sad! You will need to bring a new pair out for him!





He LOVES oatmeal!


This picture cracks me up. He was trying to talk to me. There were tons of pigeons surrounding us and he wanted to make sure I saw every single one of them. So here he is, pointing to each one and looking back at me to make sure I was seeing this amazing moment.


Usually I freak out about germs and diseases. Especially with the whole "bird flu" thing! We actually were living in Germany when a couple cases broke out. We didn't eat chicken for awhile! Back to birds and germs, I couldn't keep him away from these annoying things. He was in Heaven!

This fat bugger was brave and kept getting as close as he could. It kind of freaked me out.

0 comments: