Sunday, April 27, 2008

THE BIG DEBUT OF CEREAL!

Well, it has begun. Last week, we decided it was time to let Nikko try some yummy cereal. Here is how it went...............


He loves his highchair so we thought we were off to a good start, then...........


It started.



First, not so bad. Just figuring it out.



Still just wondering what to think.



Then it starts.


He was looking at us like WHAT IS THIS!


We tried EVERYTHING! Clapping, snapping, SINGING!


Which could have made it worse!



It's a good thing he is so cute because..............



He made a pretty big mess.

3 comments:

Kristen Hart said...

That is absolutely so cute you guys! Nikko is getting so big! Are you guys going to be in town this weekend? Theres a chance I might pop up to Utah for a couple days. My cousin Julie is getting married. Hopefully I will know today whether I am going to be there or not. Maybe we can get together and have food. lol anyways. what a beatufiul family you guys have! love y'all!

Dan Davis said...

Nikko is so cute! I miss that baby boy! You guys need to come out to ca for a visit.

The Kraus House said...

Hey cutie!! Yep in the same place with cereal. Harper is not the biggest fan. Rach has told me though that boys get to a point were they eat everything. Hope everything is going well, I love ya.

love nat