Sunday, April 20, 2008

More From Costa Rica

Yes, we are FINALLY updating our stinkin blog. Here is some more pictures from our freakin awesome trip to Costa Rica!

Baby Boy Nikko just chillin

Emy with a very scary face

Us enjoying the pool
There were these yellow trees everywhere! I made Jake pull over on our way back to the airport to take some pictures.

Jake getting ready to go on the zip line

Candice ready to go

Just enjoying some lunch. Emy, Nikko, Candice and Jordyn

Go Cougs.
Mike and Jordyn

3 comments:

Scott & Adie said...

Love all your posts. It was so fun to have you with us living la pura vida!! You were so great and comfortable to have around - and Nikko was a dream.

love,
adrienne

nicole said...

I love all these pictures and I can't get over how cute Nikko is!! Thanks for the gift too! I love it! I need your address.... I'll call you later and get it.

Hayley Anderson Photography said...

Ummmm..... I wanna go there. That looks like heaven on earth! I love that shot with Nikko and the sunset, very cute. Let's get lunch this week...